Tuesday, November 25, 2014

What did you call me?

One of the reasons why we felt it was time to negotiate a new contract was because we knew it was necessary in order to be able to move forward in our relationship.   Neither one of us wants to become stagnant.   That's not to say that our life is one crazy sexual adventure after another, because that would be near impossible.   Real life happens you know.

I've given a lot of thought to my personal journey and the many ways I'm constantly changing and evolving.  There are lots of new things that don't come easy for me, however, I'm determined to persevere.  One of my current struggles has been with clover clamps.

I have VERY sensitive nipples.  It's a blessing and a curse.  I can orgasm from nipple play alone which Sir LOVES.   We stopped using nipple clamps awhile ago and recently I asked Sir to bring them back out.  It hurt so bad in such a good way and for days my nipples were on high alert.   

The other night he brought them back out but this time I had to actually walk with them on, kneel, and undress him.   This was very hard to do because the pain from the clamps is so distracting it's almost impossible to focus on the task at hand.   Sir was kind enough to remove them after he felt I had suffered enough but I was still disappointed in my inability to handle them for a longer period of time.   I look forward to more of this "training."   

During our play the other night I did discover something new about myself.   Sir called me a name.   He called me his little cocksucker.   At the time it was very appropriate because I was sucking his cock :)   I had an immediate physical response to this which surprised me.  Name calling has never been something that I thought I would respond to although I do admit the thought of it has intrigued me.   There are some aspects of humiliation/degradation that have interested me and I can add name calling to this list.  I don't believe that I would enjoy insults though, but then insults can be considered subjective depending on what words are being used.

I would also like to try wax play.   It's something I've never tried but recently it has become something I've become more interested in.   I'm hoping that Sir and I will be venturing down this path soon.   I'm not going to lie...it's probably the marks from the hot wax that I crave the most.

I hope you, dear readers, are enjoying your own discovery and journey.   

No comments:

Post a Comment