As part of my contract with Sir I am supposed to blog once a week. Lately between the holidays and travel it's been difficult to do so and I've had a touch of the writer's block. When I mentioned that to Sir he was "kind enough" to offer topics for me. Such a giver. :)
He suggested that I write about how it feels, or how I feel when I am a restrained. At first I wasn't sure what to say and then I had an epiphany of sorts.
I think one word best describes how I feel when I am restrained. And that word is free.
Free to not worry about if my thighs are too thick or my belly too flabby.
Free to completely surrender and turn off all of the voices in my head reminding me of the items on my to do list, or the laundry that isn't done, or the meals that need to be cooked, etc, etc.
Free to give in to all of the different sensations. Free to let the pain wash over me like waves of warm water. Free to float into subspace because I trust SIr and I know I'm safe in his hands.
But the most important....
Free to be used. I LOVE feeling used by Sir. I love knowing that I am his and that my body belongs to him and that it is his for whatever he wishes to do with it. I love knowing that my orgasms are a gift of his and not given without permission and I equally love when he denies me permission to come because that just further cements my role in serving him.
Sir and I haven't used rope yet. I know that's something he's considering and I am looking forward to it. I've had some experience with rope in the past and I like the way it feels. The restraints we use now are ones that he's devised. He's very creative like that.
Sir has restrained me in all different kinds of ways. Spread eagled on the bed is the most common form of restrain that he uses. However lately he's added a spreader bar to the mix and that definitely turns up the fun a bit :). It's hard for me when he uses the spreader bar with my legs in the air and my arms cuffed to my ankles. Sir can fuck for a seriously long time but my poor legs can only stay up for a short period of time.
Sir has also used the spreader bar while I'm restrained on all fours. I do love this although my breasts get a little jealous of all the attention my ass is getting. :)
And then there's the simple restraint - handcuffs. This is probably one of my most favorites. Handcuffs are metal, hard, and unyielding. There's something about being handcuffed that makes me feel very objectified and I love it. Handcuffs are versatile and can be used from room to room. I can walk with them on, I can crawl, I can be bent over the bed....the options are endless.
But my most favorite part of being restrained is knowing that I'm in for a play session. It makes for a very happy and used submissive. :)
Now I'm even more inspired to use the spreader bar that Veronica and I got a few weeks ago :-)
ReplyDelete